EU Commission bans DEG, phytonadione; restricts toluene, DEGBE and...
A Commission Directive published today amends the EU cosmetics Directive to include bans on the use of phytonadione and diethylene glycol (DEG) although DEG impurities will be permitted up to a concentration of 0.1% in finished products. It has also...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides