Study links EDCs in water to fracking chemicals
Natural gas extraction through hydraulic fracturing (fracking) may result in endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) being released into surface and groundwater, according to a study of water samples taken from drilling sites in Colorado, US. Using...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides