Where next for nanomaterials policy in Europe?
The global market for nanomaterials is estimated at 11m tonnes per year, with a market value of €20bn. Current direct employment in the nanomaterial sector is estimated at 300,000 to 400,000 in Europe (as published by the European Commission)....
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides