Study links high PFOA exposure and thyroid disease
Very high levels of exposure to perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) appear to be associated with thyroid disease, according to a study of people in the US exposed to the substance primarily through drinking water. The epidemiological study, led by Emory...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides