Manufacturer appeals $2.5m US EPA fine
One of the world's largest chromium chemicals manufacturers has appealed against a $2.57m fine, levied on it last year. Elementis Chromium allegedly failed to disclose information about the substantial risk of injury to human health from exposure to...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides