Bipartisan support critical for US House TSCA reform bill
The passage this year of the US House of Representatives' draft bill, the Chemicals in Commerce Act (CICA), to reform the Toxic Substances Control Act will depend on “growth in bipartisan” support for the legislation, according to a staff member of...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides