Standstill extended for Danish nano register proposal
The European Commission has sent questions to the Danish government on its nano register proposal (CW 26 November 2014). As a result, the current standstill period will be extended by three months. Denmark's Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides