Danish app lets consumer check products for SVHCs
Denmark has introduced an app that allows consumers to test whether products contain any substances of very high concern (SVHCs) by scanning the article's barcode. The tool is part of the "Check chemistry" campaign created by the Danish Environmental...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides