German study finds xenoestrogens in mineral water, suspects PET...
Researchers from the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany have uncovered what they describe as "widespread contamination" of mineral waters with endocrine disrupting chemicals that appear to have leached from PET packaging...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides