EU bans five parabens, restricts triclosan in cosmetics
The European Commission has amended Annex II of the EU cosmetic Regulation, adding five parabens to the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. They are: isopropylparaben; isobutylparaben; phenylparaben; benzylparaben; and pentylparaben....
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides