The hazardous substance Act BE2562 (2019 revision)
Thailand's Hazardous Substance Act controls four classes of hazardous industrial chemicals: 1 - low degree of hazard (notification of production and import of >1t/y); 2 - monitoring and controlling (registration required); 3 - higher degree of...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides