EU cosmetics industry must address nano perception, says Commission
The cosmetics industry has to work proactively to avoid the stigmatisation of nanomaterials and preservatives, the European Commission's deputy director general for consumers and health, Martin Seychell, advised the audience at the Cosmetics Europe...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides