Swedish study finds hairdressers exposed to banned amines
A Swedish study has identified two banned hair-dye chemicals, regarded as carcinogens, in the blood of hairdressers. The chemicals, ortho and meta-toluidine (amino-1-methylbenzene), are banned in cosmetics in the EU. A team, led by Gabriella...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides