France to propose CLH for fipronil
France was expected to submit a harmonised classification and labelling (CLH) proposal for the biocidal active substance, fipronil, last week, according to ECHA's registry of intentions. It wants an aquatic acute M-factor of 1,000 and an aquatic...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides