Industry proposes CLH for photoinitiator
ECHA has confirmed that industry has submitted a harmonised classification and labelling (CLH) proposal for 2-methyl-1-(4-methylthiophenyl)-2-morpholinopropan-1-one. The substance has a number of uses, including as a photoinitiator in printing inks...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides