EU Commission mulls review of chlorhexidine safe use levels
The European Commission is considering the need to reassess the safe use of the preservative chlorhexidine in mouthwash, according to a response by the EU Consumers' Commissioner Neven Mimica published in the Official Journal. His statement came...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides