Perfluorinated chemicals used in food packaging detected in humans...
Researchers at the University of Toronto in Canada have been able for the first time to detect the perfluorinated chemicals polyfluoroalkyl phosphoric acid diesters (diPAPs), which are used in food packaging, in pooled blood samples taken from more...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides