Maryland bans flame retardants in children's products
The US state of Maryland has passed into law a bill prohibiting the importing, selling – or offering for sale – specified child care products containing more than one-tenth of 1% (by mass) of the flame retardant chemicals...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides