Denmark tests groundwater for perfluorinated chemicals
Denmark's Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has issued a study, which identified long-chain perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) in the groundwater and soil surrounding sites previously used for fire drills or by the carpet industry. Sites used by...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides