Sunshine may increase nanoparticle toxicity, according to German agency
Solar radiation may increase the environmental toxicity of titanium dioxide nanoparticles, according to tests on water fleas as part of a study by Germany's environment agency (UBA). As a result, the UBA is calling for more ecotoxicity tests to be...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides