US report lists pentachlorophenol as potential carcinogen
The US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has added the wood preservative pentachlorophenol (PCP) and its by-products to the list of potential carcinogens in its 13th Report on Carcinogens (RoC). The report identifies chemicals that are...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides