EU NGOs call for debate on risk assessment paradigms
A number of NGOs are arguing that conventional regulatory approaches to chemical risk assessment are failing, due to a lack of sensitivity in tests. Writing in Environmental Research, ClientEarth, the European Environment Bureau (EEB), PAN-Europe and...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides