NGO calls for tighter regulation of pharmaceuticals
ChemTrust, a UK-based chemical NGO, has called for stricter controls on pharmaceutical and veterinary products to reduce environmental levels and unintended exposure of humans and wildlife. Its report, published on 7 December, asks for environmental...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides