Countdown begins for HBCD phase-out
The amendment for listing hexabromocyclododecane, known as HBCD or HBCDD, as a prohibited substance under the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) entered into force on 26 November. HBCD is also being withdrawn in the EU under...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides