Perfluorinated chemicals linked to hyperactivity
A study published in Environmental Health suggests that prenatal exposure to perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) and perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) may affect children's neurobehavioural development. Researchers analysed maternal blood for the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides