Perfluorocarbons inhibit foetal growth, says Danish team
Higher blood levels of perfluorocarbons hinder foetal growth, says a team of researchers in Denmark. The researchers compared the results of 14 studies which measured foetal birth weight and mothers’ blood perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides