EU science committee pronounces on BPA in medical devices
Exposure from bisphenol A used in dental material poses negligible human health risk, the Commission's Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (Scenihr) concludes, in its final opinion on the safety of bisphenol A (BPA)...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides