BPS: safer alternative?
With “BPA-free” products in supermarkets across the world, from drink bottles to till receipts, attention is now turning to the potential health effects of bisphenol S (BPS), widely used as a replacement. In the US, the National Toxicology Program...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides