Uncertainties over nanosilver safety persist, says French agency
Many uncertainties remain about the health and environmental impacts of nanosilver, according to a recent paper by the French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (Anses). The paper recommends that research is conducted...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides