EU to propose PFOA listing to Stockholm Convention
The EU is to submit a proposal for the listing of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and its compounds in Annex A of the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs). The EU Council of Ministers adopted the proposal, which affects PFOA,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides