EU agrees position on substances for Stockholm Convention meeting
In the run up to the seventh meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs), the EU Council of Ministers has adopted the EU's position on four substances. It has agreed that at the meeting...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides