Efsa corrects BPA assessment abstract
The European Food Safety Authority (Efsa) has amended the abstract of its recent report on bisphenol A to say that there is “low health concern” from aggregated exposure to the substance. The original abstract stated that there was “no health...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides