Green chemistry: the role of EU regulation
Exposure to synthetic chemical substances is an increasing global problem. Chemical production is growing faster than gross domestic product (GDP) and population. Production levels of chemicals have increased from one tonne in the 1930s to well over...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides