Italy amends migration rules for stainless steel cutting implements
Changes to Italy's rules on the testing conditions for measuring the migration of chromium, nickel and manganese for stainless steel dining cutting implements have been notified to the European Commission. The update also amends the testing...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides