EU tells Stockholm Convention meeting of PFOA ban proposal
The EU has announced its intention to back a global ban on perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and its compounds, during the plenary session of the Conference of the Parties (COP) to the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) (CW 25...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides