EU Commission adopts RoHS ban on phthalates
The European Commission has adopted a ban on the use of four phthalates in electrical equipment. DEHP, BBP, DBP and DiBP will now be added to the list of restricted substances set out in Annex II of the EU Directive on the restriction of hazardous...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides