EU Member States increase calls for restrictions on PFOA
A number of EU Member States appear to be getting ready to call for restrictions on PFOA, a widely used perfluorinated compound (PFC) that is toxic, persistent and possibly reprotoxic. Geraint Roberts reports. PFCs have been called “eternal...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides