Skin absorption of phthalates as 'significant' as inhalation
A group of American, Danish and German researchers say they have shown experimentally that absorption of phthalates from the air, via the skin, is just as important as inhalation. The team exposed people to high levels of the phthalates DEP and DnBP...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides