Cosmetics Europe advocates phase-out of microplastics
Cosmetics Europe has advised its members to discontinue the use of non-biodegradable microplastics in wash-off cosmetic products, by 2020. The trade body issued the recommendation on Wednesday in response to public concerns over plastic debris in the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides