EU Parliament starts inquiry into regulation of FCMs
A European Parliament committee has started an inquiry into the current regulatory system for chemicals in food packaging. The inquiry will investigate how well the regulatory system protects consumers, and identify gaps or aspects that might need to...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides