GHS in Latin America: the story so far
Several Latin American countries have taken steps to implement the UN’s Globally Harmonized System for the classification and labelling of chemicals (GHS) in 2015. Others – such as Mexico – have made it mandatory for the first time. A brief summary...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides