Turkey: aligning chemical regulation with the EU
Turkey has been rapidly aligning its chemicals regulatory system with the EU’s corresponding chemicals regulations, since its membership negotiations began in 2005. The first key step was to set up a Turkish national inventory of existing chemicals...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides