NGO Platform: electronics 'hazardous from inception'
Those of us who grew up in Silicon Valley have known since its origins that the electronics sector has been a chemical handling industry, muted by its self-promotion as the "clean industry". In the 1970s, the Electronics Committee on Occupational...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides