Australian retailers commit to phase out of microbeads
Australia’s two biggest supermarket chains, Coles and Woolworths, have confirmed to Chemical Watch they will stop selling all products containing plastic microbeads by the end of 2017. Woolworth's has been working on their removal from its own-brand...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides