US agencies release joint action plan on crumb rubber
A joint action plan to examine the safety of exposure to chemicals in recycled “crumb rubber” has been released by three US agencies. The announcement follows a letter from Congressional leaders calling on the EPA to examine the safety of the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides