NGO warns TTIP could undermine chemicals safety policy
A UK-based NGO says proposals to align regulations in a EU-US Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) deal could delay or undermine chemicals safety. The twelfth round of negotiations on the TTIP kick off in Brussels this week. The...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides