European Commission implements HBCD ban
The European Commission has amended its Regulation on persistent organic pollutants (POPs), to ban hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD). This substance, also known as HBCDD, will now be listed in Annex 1 of Regulation (EC) No 850/2004. This prohibits its...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides