Companies chafe under EPA’s proposed nanomaterials reporting rule
Organisations ranging from NGOs to business groups have unanimously requested that the EPA better define the terms in its proposed reporting rule on nanomaterials, says the agency. Speaking at the GlobalChem industry conference in Washington DC this...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides