Commission seeks listing of D4 under UN POPs Convention
The European Commission is seeking a Decision that would enable it to submit a proposal, under the UN Stockholm Convention on persistent organic pollutants (POPs), for the listing of octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (D4). The proposed Decision says D4...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides