German risk institute publishes SVHC criteria
The Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) in Germany has published the criteria it will use to identify substances of very high concern (SVHCs). BfR works with the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (BAuA) and the Federal...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides